If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin’ Monday (FMM) then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Jumped out of an airplane? Nope. Not yet, anyway. *EVIL LAUGHTER*
2. Lived alone? I lived on my own (or, well, in my own flat) during college in the dorms; I lived on my own for a few months in 2006/2007 – worst time of my life that wasn’t related to my childhood abuse; and I currently live alone, if you don’t count Little Miss Kittles, Roxie.
3. Met a celebrity? Not a huge, HUGE celebrity. I was presented an awarded in High School for a baking competition from the star member of our local football club at the time. He was GORGEOUS. *_*
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Haven’t we all? :/ But yes, I have. And there was no way I could take it back. I still wish I could.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Nope!
6. Gotten a hickey? Ehehehehe, yeah.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Yes! We’ve had guinea pigs and hamsters and mice and a rabbit and my big sister owned an Iguana at one point. 🙂 I want a house of my own so I can have chickens and more guinea pigs.
8. Been outside of your home country? Uh huh. Lived outside of it, too.
9. Kissed your best friend? Actually, no! Not due to lack of trying on my part, though. 😉 My BFF is the most adorable woman on the planet and I have totally threatened to snog her on many occasions.
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? 5-second rule, baby!
11. Met someone online? I’ve met lots of people online! I’ve met some of them OFFLINE, too.
12. Been on TV? Nope. I almost made it onto the last season of Biggest Loser UK, though.
13. Had braces? No, but I wish I had. I’ve got a gap between my front teeth, and one of the teeth beside my front teeth doesn’t look squinty from the front, but it feels terrible from behind.
14. Gone skinny dipping? I haven’t. I’ve gone in fully-clothed, though.
15. Been to the opera? I haven’t. And despite my adoration for some musicals, I haven’t been to a musical, either! Stupid London being so far away, and stupid me not having money both times I’ve been in London!
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Nope.
17. Sung in public? Uh huh. I sang in choir from Primary School through to the end of High School, which included singing at Christmas events in town and things. I also have a tendency to start singing along with my iPod when I’m not paying attention. Bonus fact: I also used to take part in public speaking events when I was in Primary School, which is why I sound kind of posh when compared to the rough area I grew up in.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Uh huh! And I’ve started carving excellent pumpkins for my Mum and Dad, too. I didn’t live at their house last year, but I still carved them pumpkins. 🙂 The kids and parents always give really good comments on them!
19. Been snowed in? Not that I can remember, but there might have been snow days when I was a kid.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Oh god, yeah. Many of them very memorable, like wearing a dress and my Bridget Jones knickers…
21. Cheated on a test? Uh, yes. Once. And I’m not proud of it; I’m also still not sure how I got away with it.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? I’ve regretted what’s happened afterwards – I didn’t say I loved them, but I had a really, REALLY massive crush on them – and they kind of… stopped talking to me. Obviously I never got a reason for why they stopped talking to me, but given the fact that it came after that, I’m left to assume that my confession was the reason. And I’d have rather not told them and kept them as a friend, than told them and lost them.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No; god no. I always make sure I’ve got my purse when I go in. I have gone into a shop to get groceries and then gotten to the checkout and realised I didn’t have any cash with me, in the days before chip-and-pin, though.
24. Shot a gun? Nope. And I have absolutely no desire to, thank you. I was an Air Cadet at one point, and they brought guns in for us to handle, and I think I was almost sick, as it was just after the Dunblane School Massacre. (My family and I thankfully had nothing to do with that, but I’ve been vehemently anti-gun since.)
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Alas, no. But there’s always time!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Happy Monday, guys!