I decided to start participating in Kenlie‘s “Friend Makin’ Monday”, because while I tend to babble a lot, and I’ve been blogging for almost a decade, I’m as terrible online as I am in real life with my social anxiety issues.
So here we go!
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin’ Monday (FMM) then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you make grocery lists? Not every time I go shopping. I have a tendency to buy the same things every week, so I know what I need. I make grocery lists if there are specific recipes I’m making that I’m not used to.
2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? It depends. If I’m going to Lidl or Aldi, then yeah, I do. ASDA, I tend to sort of follow the same path around the store, but I get distracted a little.
3. What is your favorite seasoning? Garlic. Crushed garlic, minced garlic, chopped garlic, fresh, dried. Just. Garlic.
4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now? My fridge is basically full of fruit right now. I’ve got cherries and a big melon and lettuces and things.
5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now? Does my bottle of Captain Morgan’s Rum count? Otherwise, it’s probably the butter.
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? I don’t know? Ugli fruit? I’m a sucker for tropical fruits; they’re so much more flavourful!
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. Uh. I live in a craphole town that really lacks in decent restaurants. We have takeaways and McDonalds, KFC, Dominos and Pizza Hut, etc, but we don’t really have any good restaurants. If I’m allowed to cheat, I really like Applebees and Ruby Tuesday.
8. What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)Conchiglie! It’s the shell-shaped stuff, usually just regular pasta. But I really like the shape.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose? Tablet. (A Scottish sweet! I’ve probably mentioned it a hundred thousand times before.) I’d totally make tablet calorie-free for a week just so I could eat it without guilt for a week and get so sick of it that I wouldn’t eat it for the rest of the year.
10. If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate? I’d easily give up french fries. I hardly ever eat McDonald’s or BK as is, and I hardly ever eat chips (yuck, potatoes!), so yeah. French fries, definitely. Although, having said that, it’s not like I eat a lot of chocolate, either.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions!