In the interests of full disclosure, the website’s new layout is Hemlock, which I found at Themeforest. The typeface used is the Bariol family, and I paid for some with cash, and some with a tweet. I can’t remember which. The colour scheme is a pastel version of a lot of the colours that appear in Meghan Trainor’s music video for All About That Bass.
By displaying the Blog with Integrity badge or signing the pledge, I assert that the trust of my readers and the blogging community is important to me.
I treat others respectfully, attacking ideas and not people. I also welcome respectful disagreement with my own ideas.
I believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate.
I disclose my material relationships, policies and business practices. My readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should I choose to have it. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked.
When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, I handle myself professionally and abide by basic journalistic standards.
I always present my honest opinions to the best of my ability.
I own my words. Even if I occasionally have to eat them.
Donate to web hosting
I am currently accepting donations towards the cost of web hosting.
Any and all donations are appreciated, and go directly towards my web hosting costs, and cannot be cashed out, so no worries about me spending them on late-night snacks or non-diet sodas. 🙂
Right-hand column advertising
Currently, there are two options for advertising with FATGIRLslim, both of which will appear at the top right hand side of the home-page, below the “Advertising” header, which will appear directly beneath the header of every entry and page.
- 250×250 Graphics Ad
- Text Ad
A 140-character limit (including spaces and punctuation) text-only ad.
FATGIRLslim: just one woman with a lot to lose… and everything to gain.
Email me directly at email@example.com (removing spaces in email address) and we’ll discuss it over email. Payment will be via PayPal only for the minute (but payment does not go to firstname.lastname@example.org!).
This must be provided by yourself.
A blatant plug for me and my Mum’s Etsy shop, Webbie’s Woolies.
- Advertising Standards:
If you would like any further details about the traffic flowing through FATGIRLslim, you can email me at email@example.com and I will reply to any serious enquiries made in relation to advertising.
Typical visitors to FATGIRLslim are women of all ages, looking for information on healthy living, or who are interested in either losing weight or following the story of somebody who’s on a weight-loss journey.
All adverts will be placed at my own discretion. If I do not wish to place your advert, you will receive a full refund, minus any PayPal charges. Any and all adverts which are placed on my website will be helpful or interesting to those who visit the site, and I will not accept any adverts for products or websites which I believe will not be beneficial to my visitors.
- Any link I make to a product within an entry does not imply my endorsement of that product.
- Any link made to a product within an entry will be marked as an endorsement if it is recommended by myself.
- If I link to an item in the course of an entry, such as to amazon.co.uk or any other website, and I have received complimentary or monetary compensation for placing the link, I will mention this within the entry.
- Any reviews which I perform on the site will be on products that I have bought with my own money, unless otherwise stated. They will be of my own choosing, and I am not obligated to do any reviews unless I wish to.
- If you would like me to review your product on FATGIRLslim, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will pass on my details.
- The complete review will appear on the front page until it is knocked off by the entries after it. There are 10 entries on the front page, and I tend to post 2 entries per week, which means your post should be on the front page for 5 weeks, but I cannot guarantee this. It will be clearly marked as a review, and the item in question will be mentioned on the front page. This means that uninterested parties can skip the review if they wish. A link to the review will then be included in the right-hand sidebar “Product Reviews” widget, which is on every page of FATGIRLslim.
- If I do review any item, I will state whether or not I have received monetary or complimentary recompense for the review. If you send email me about reviewing your item, I will email you a link when the review goes live on the site.
- Receipt of a solicited item guarantees a review, although I give no guarantee as to when said review will appear on the site, I will try to post the review as soon as possible.
- Receipt of unsolicited items does not guarantee a review, although I will give it my best shot to get around to it.
- I will give my best and most honest, unbiased opinion in every review.